AC200P sudden discharge

I have my Bluetti AC200P for a week, and noticed twice that it’s suddenly drops charge from around 45-40% to 0. As far as I understand it’s not possible to connect it to the Bluetti app to update the firmware. Does anyone has this issue, any suggestions, or should I return the device?

1 Like

Hi @arndrnk , we suggest you calibrate the AC200P to resolve this problem.
Please follow the steps below:

1. Please discharge all the power (charge AC & DC appliances with the power station till it is out of power and turns off automatically);
  2. Please charge it again, please do not load any device when charging it, and do not interrupt it while in charge.
  3. Once the power is 100% fully charged, turn off the machine, and leave it the whole day.
    Please let us know if it does help.
    If not, please contact us for further service.

Hi @arndrnk , we still didn’t get an answer, we wonder if the problem is resolved. Please feel free to contact us if you need more help.

Hi @BLUETTI_CARE
Thanks for your instructions. I’ve watched couple videos on youtube explaining this can be due to battery calibration.
I wasn’t able to check your recommendations yet because I use power station on daily basis due to regular power outages in my area, but later on I will definitely try.

Thank you.

1 Like

Hi @arndrnk, Thank you for letting us know, We hope everything goes well. And please feel free to contact us if you need our help. :slight_smile:

Hi all

I have the same problem with AC200P, followed all instructions here but with no joy.

After 24 emails over 6 weeks to bluetti/maxoak who give a date to collect it for repair but postpone the pick up time then fail to turn up for other collection dates, does anyone have any suggestions on how to sort this out.

My patience has run out.