AC200P RV DC port

I just received my replacement refurbished AC200P battery. My last battery had issues, so Bluetti sent me this. I’m having an issue with the RV port. Every 1 minute, the power cuts outs and then turns back on. I have this RV port wired into a terminal block with the lights to my van. This worked perfectly fine with my last battery, the EB200P. My led lights with flicker every one minute. This battery also has 6 pages of faults listed that will not clear. Do you have any suggestions?

@passengeroftime Hmm are you experiencing the flickering of the leds when running them thru the AC ourputs?? If so, I would check to make sure your frequency is set to 60hz (if here in the United States) as that will sometimes affect leds lights if its set to 50hz.

Regarding the error codes/faults and not clearing, that is very odd.. Can you upload a picture of the error codes by chance? I am thinking your unit might need to be looked at further however, so you might want to shoot @BLUETTI_CARE a message or go here and create a service ticket..

@passengeroftime As I know, the faults list of AC200P will always display, but you need to check whether the latter dot is on. Could you please take a photo of the error code?

Huumm, I fear the following problem. The specifications show that the EB200P comes out on the RV socket: 12V up to 30A max

If we look at the AC200P manual, it is indicated that it is able to get out on the RV 12V and “only” 25A max.

In addition, it is specified that the overload is initiated if the power drawn exceeds 330W (or 12V*27.5A) for more than 2 seconds. My hypothesis is that your leds consume more than 25A (but less than 30A). So after 2 seconds (or more), the AC200P stops the RV socket for the overload … Then it reactivates the RV socket and again overload and so on. It can perhaps explain your problem. Maybe you can reduce the number of LEDs to reduce the power consumed and see if it works.
By cons if you use less than 25A on the RV socket, ignore my post, that’s another problem !!

After more testing, I found that all of the DC ports loose power at the 1 minute mark. When I check the DC out put, its only reading around 5 amps. These LEDs use hardly any power. The frequency is set to 60hz. I noticed the problem goes away when I unplug my ICECO fridge from the DC out put port. So, its not just the LEDs that are cutting out, its all the DC power. It happens every 1 minute and 2 seconds, on the clock. Replying to Bluetti about the error codes, yes all are listed and there is actually no error codes in the history. Strange thing is, this all worked perfectly with the EB200P. I’m doubting its the 5 amp difference?

This photo is the power levels right before the power cuts out:

I think we identified your problem with your photo ! you use 60W on the 12V/3A port! which is limited to 40W max (overload if more than 2 seconds). You would have to move on the socket 12V 10A or 12V25A and it should be fine !!

You have been trapped by the connector DC5521 because for the EB200P it goes up to 12V and 10A … while for the AC200P … it’s only 12V and 3A. You just have to find an adapter to be able to connect to the AC200P cigarette lighter socket (10A) or connect to the cable connected to the RV socket

AC200P : only 12V x 3A max for the DC5521 output

EB200P : 12V x 10 A max for the DC5521 output !

1 Like

Thank you so much! I’m going to wire the ICECO into the terminal block and run off the RV port.