AC200P and B230

I’m wanting to be able to switch between solar charging and the B230 seamlessly the AC200P and the B230 will be installed in a cabinet in our camper, I’m thinking of a pair of switches to allow the solar to charge the AC200P and charge the B230 with the AC200P’s charging brick, then throw both switches, disconnecting the solar and allow the B230 to charge the AC200P. Otherwise I’d have to manually swap cables and run the risk of damaging the wimpy little things. Am I on the right track?

1 Like

I think a p090d to dc7909 cable with the B300 or b230 in power bank mode should be able to recharge the ac200p via the ac/dc adapter input, which would save you from using the solar input. Ask Bluetti for confirmation, because in the documentation below they don’t give the example of the a200p but I think it can work (but I am not sure) .

P090D To DC7909

I have the cable, and the Ac200p works great on solar but I want to use both to recharge and extend the usable watts on the B230 battery extender because the AC200P can’t get through the night alone. We use solar during the day but the B230 needs the expensive solar charger enhancer to charge and then id have to split the solar array to accommodate that. All extra dollars we don’t want to spend, as Bluetti doesn’t make it easy to use their products in a logical and economical way.