AC200Max only solar charging using DC Enhancer

I have my AC200Max connected to two 200W solar panels. When I plug them directly into the DC Input port I’m only getting 5 to 12 volts, 0 watts. When I use the DC Enhancer I get 53 volts and 100 watts. It’s slightly overcast here but not that bad, and obviously the panels work. Is there something I should try to get the wattage up? Ideally I’d like to charge through the DC and the AC (using the enhancer) simultaneously but I don’t want to buy more panels if there’s something wrong with the DC input

Hello MAgician:
Sounds like a bit of a problem, maybe I can help.
First of all have you figured it out yet, If not what are the specs for your solar panels(specifically the VOC, IMP).
I am using 2 Bluetti PV200 panels with my MAX. I conect them in series with the accesories that came with the MAX like the XT90-MC4 conected to the solar panel output and conected into the XT90 Aviation cable and that is conected to the DC Input port on the MAx. That is the way to do it. If you still have problems get a voltage meter and conect it to the ouput of your panels to see if the voltage is good.
Let me know how its going.
B