AC200Max AC output random disconnect

I recently purchased a Bluetti AC200Max.

I am having a problem with the unit & wondered if you could shed any light on the matter. The AC output disconnects randomly & has to be re activated manually.
The machine remains on constantly, it just turns off the AC outlets.

I have checked to make sure that ECO mode is turned off. The unit is topped up via Lifepo4 single 12v 280ah battery which is charged via 400w of solar panels via a DC-DC charger & the Aviation style socket (on the side of the unit). The unit is charging at 197w @ 24v
The unit is always @ 100% charge as you would expect with no AC (or Dc) output & the aforementioned charging setup.

I would greatly appreciate if someone could give some help.

FYI I only use the 240v AC side of the generator at present, there’s is a fridge running 24/7 (or not, as is the case) it’s an A+ rated appliance as such has very low power consumption (140w) & various Tv, satellite & the like on standby.

I would greatly appreciate any comments.

Steve.

With my AC200MAX, regardless of whether ECo mode is active or not,
the AC output is switched off after around 8 - 9 hours.

Hi @Fruitbat and @jockel66 , Could you please try logging into the Bluetti app to check if all the firmware versions are up to date? If not, please update them first.
Has this been effective? If not, please go to the Data interface and check the Alarm History for any history error codes.

There is no firmware update.
No error messages either.

Hi @jockel66, We would like to gather more information about your AC200MAX. Could you please provide details about the devices you are powering and your charging method? If you’re using solar charging, what are the specifications of your solar panels?

Please log in to the Bluetti app and check the AC output icon to see if the input voltage and power are normal. If there are no current error codes, are there any historical error codes? Additionally, could you provide the SN code of your AC200MAX and the current firmware version? We will check if any firmware update could resolve the issue.

Hi @Fruitbat, Please log in to the Bluetti app and check the AC output icon to see if the input voltage and power are normal. If there are no current error codes, are there any historical error codes? Additionally, could you provide the SN code of your AC200MAX and the current firmware version? We will check if any firmware update could resolve the issue.

EU - German Version
Ser Nr. 2226000689171
DSP 4005.08
ARM 4008.03
BMS 1017.05
HWI 6037.03