AC200L with 12v camper batteries

Hello, trying to wrap my head around how my AC200L will work with a full battery in my camper with a 35amp converter.

My question is, and sorry in advance for the poor articulation… with my campers 30amp male plug connected to my AC200L 30amp AC 120v Output female plug… and also while having a fully charged camper 12v Lifepo4 100AH or any battery thats wired to a 35amp converter/13.6v charger thats wired to my breaker panel powered by the 30amp plug connected to the AC200L as mentioned before…Will the AC200L and the camper’s 12V battery work simultaneously to power the campers 12v system and enlarge the power bank causing both the 12V battery and the AC200L to increase usage time?

I realize the campers 12v battery will not power the 110v without and inverter but I am also curious how the AC200L would respond in that scenario mentioned above with an inverter allowing the AC200L and the 12V Battery to power both 110v and 12v systems simultaneously.

@CampinCanada
No. The load can’t have two input sources at the same time, only one or the other. Either select the AC200L to power the 12V system, or select the 12V LiFePO4 battery to power the 12V system.

I understand and agree. However, there is another option and I am looking at the same issue. That is to “split” the load. My intent is use a D40 with the 200L and power the 12v fuse box and then let the 30Amp TT plug power everything else. I have also added a B210. Does this set up appear doable or should I pack up the system I just bought?

Thank you for the reply. So I will have to switch my battery disconnect switch to off thats receiving power from the converter when I plug my AC200L with the 30 amp camper plug.

To better understand your answer, what would potentially happen if I forgot to turn the battery disconnect to off? …would the power converter choose to continue taking power from the 12v battery and ignore the AC200L until the 12v battery is depleted and then at some point automatically allow power from AC200L through the converter to the 12v system?

or would it just then try to use the AC200L as a power source to charge the 12v battery immediately?

@dlcardos The setup works.
You could use a D40 connected to a fuse to power a 12V load, then use the 120V/30A output to power an AC load. Then use a 12V/100Ah LiFePO4 to power the 12V battery.
Follow the connections as described above then it will be fine.

@CampinCanada
If you connect the AC200L 120V/30A output to the RV port but don’t turn off the battery, and the inverter is still outputting AC power, the two will create a power conflict, which could cause electrical failure or damage to the inverter.