AC200L - the magic beneath

Good Morning community members!!

Until the D40 module comes in and I can complete and release my “full review” for the AC200L, I’d like to give you a little sneak peak into the magic beneath the skin of this beast!! Please shoot me any questions you might have or things you’d like to see tested out on this bad boy and I’ll do my best to make it happen!🤘

AC200L - the magic beneath

**I strongly recommend NOT to open these units up and leave that to the certified Bluetti teams as it could cause some serious damage to yourself, the unit, and potentially void any warranty. This video is solely for informational purposes to those nerds like myself that find the electrical art that the Bluetti engineers put into these so-gens, completely… satisfying :drooling_face:

9 Likes

Love that Bluetti stack. :grin: And much appreciation for the internals video too, I’m always curious about how things are put together!

1 Like

@m.briney I am surprised that you actually disassembled the AC200L casing and showed us the internal components. It is a very unique perspective! :mag: :mag:

2 Likes

Its a work of art what those engineers are able to do and what they have done with this unit to fit all these incredible components together in such a beautiful way! :slight_smile:

And I will add, @BLUETTI it was only done so with extreme caution and the help & thorough guidance from your support team, so kudos to them for walking me thru the process so well! :metal:

3 Likes

I agree it’s beautiful engineering. But I’m worried about repairability. It should be a focus on the next generation of products.

never seen something like this from the inside. Looks interesting

3 Likes

Nice teardown. Comparatively, Pylontech is quite cool too… they sent me replacement motherboards for their burnt PCBS under warranty. Looks neat too:

Got 16 of those to replace :laughing::sob:

2 Likes