AC200L/PL + more than 2xB300

Hello! So, manual says only 2 B300 can be connected. But why? Physically I can connect more of them, as the batterries connects one to another anyway. What will happen if I add 3rd B300 battery to the setup? Is this some firmware limitation and the station will not see the 3rd battery and will not charge/discharge it at all? If so, why this limitation is there in the first place?
In my case I don’t need (more) power of more powerful stations, I just need the capacity.
Thank you.

Probably a software limitation

@snmya The initial design of the AC200(P)L only allows for connecting two battery packs, and the software cannot monitor more than 2. There is also a possibility of power outages during use, and the charging and discharging cannot be fully managed.

I see. I might be wrong, but my understanding, it is just untested, but should probably work with updated firmware?
Could you please add it to yours internal “user’s requests”/wishlist, to see if it can be done just by software update? It would be great feature and additional selling point that distinguishes you from competitors.
Or is it something you will not be interested in to investigate?
Thanks!

1 Like