AC200L - few questions

Continuing the discussion from Check the difference between AC200MAX & AC200L:

AC200L looks like a much better option for our use than our existing AC300 + B300; less bulky, and now rigid wire to be cautious about. Few questions please:

• Can AC200L work in a “pass through” mode, where the inverter isn’t used, and the grid power drawn from the plug is directly made available to loads? I ask, since we have waching & laundry drying machines likely to draw peaks of up to 2400W and can’t 100% rely on solar power.
  • Can I ask the machine to “top up” the battery if it falls under, say 15%, and fill up the rest during the night (cheaper electricity) ?
  • Are the loads grounded when the unit is connected to the wall socket?

Oh and last but not least: we have a couple B300s too. Can one be interfaced with the AC200L using the P150D to 90D cable?

Thanks in advance for the help!

1 Like

Hi @Chrissie
Thank you for your questions.
The UPS mode of the AC200L is the same as the AC300, so the answer to the first and second questions is yes, it is possible.
3. The load is grounded in UPS mode.
4. You can connect it with the standard cable of B300.

2 Likes

Thanks for the added info.

Sorry, I mean B300S, the batteries of AC500. Would they work with AC200L using the P150D-90D?

I mean the only difference between B300 and B300S is that the “S Model” can be heated and it does support more Solar Input to my knowledge.

But when you actually have a look at the official Bluetti Site and search for B300S it actually stated “For use with AC500 only”.

1 Like

There are a few other differences internally within the b300s beyond just having the heating pad and input availability which is why it can be a little “finicky” to be compatible with other units, but this is a great question @Chrissie!! I’m going to reach out to my contacts as well and see if we can get an official response from @BLUETTI as I am not sure if the AC200L will be compatible with the b300S batteries either.

3 Likes

Thanks! That’s very kind :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Chrissie
B300S is only compatible with AC500, not AC200L or other BLUETTI machines. :grinning:

3 Likes

Ok, sorry my mistake: I checked and indeed we connected a B300 onto an AC500 at some point, not a B300S on anything else than an AC500. All good!

1 Like