AC200L charging during peak periods under Time Control UPS mode

This is my first day owing the AC200L and maybe I am thinking about it incorrectly. I plug my unit into AC and want it to charge during off-peak periods and run my devices from the AC output during Peak times. I set my SoC to 20%-90%. Set my Schedule thus : Period 1 - 00:00-08:00 - Peak. Period 2 - 08:01-18:00 - Off-Peak. Period 3 - 18:01-23:59 - Peak. ( My house has solar panels on the roof so I have set the Off-Peak Period to coincide with the time my system is producing cheap power. If I don’t use the power during that time the export credit only gives me 5C a Kw.) When I leave it plugged in at Peak times i.e. 21:00 at night, it still is charging via the AC input. Am I thinking about this correctly?

21:00 would be during peak and should not charge via grid, I would think. It is not charging grid for me during peak at least.

Yes it should not charge via grid. I will delete the settings, reboot it and try again. Thanks.

Aha, I have just re-read your message. I see what you mean. I think the unit was having some kind of issue. I have since resolved it. Thanks for replying. Cheers Doug