AC180P Wireless Charger issue

Hello!

On my AC180P for some reason wireless charger doesn’t work properly with iPhone 14 Pro, when you put the phone on the station it shows that the charge starting, but the charger stops working immediately after this, (Bluetti display shows that consumption increases to 1-2W and immediately drops to 0w), I’ve tried to charge another Poco F5 Pro and wireless charging is working and showing ~ around 12w consumption (sometimes happens similar issue to the Iphone one, when charging starts and immediately stops as consumption drops to 0w, but with Poco wireless charger is at least works).

Eco mode is disabled for both AC and DC, I tried to charge phones with enabled eco mode as well, but nothing changed.

Station firmware versions:
AC180P2344000746974
ARM v2089.02
DSP v2088.02
BMS v1039.01

@BLUETTI_CARE
The same problem with Iphone 13Pro, the charger stops working immediately after start for 1-2 sec.
Wife`s Iphone11Pro wireless charging is working.

Hi @Ibkey @john222 , Since the AC180P can wireless charge other brands of phones normally, we suspect the overheating protection specific to iPhones may be causing this issue. We suggest removing the phone case and adjusting its position to see if that helps. Would that be effective?

Hey, already tried to remove case and adjust position but it didn’t help at all.
But, yesterday i noticed that when station had ~100w consumption and I’ve tried to charge iPhone 14 Pro, the phone successfully charged so it looks like the problem is relevant only for cases when you don’t have any other consumption and the station shows 0W. Seems like the problem is with ECO mode, but in my case, it’s disabled for both AC/DC, so I’m a bit confused what’s wrong.

I can confirm suggesting of @Ibkey. Charging starts when loading above 100w. When below 100w , charging stops.

Hi @Ibkey @john222 , We have reported this issue to the development team, and they need more information. Could you please provide a video to help us investigate this matter?

Same problem with iPhone 14 pro max :(

I can add video here. - @Sorry, the file you are trying to upload is not authorized (authorized extensions: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, heic, heif, webp)@
Where I can provide you videos?

Hi @BLUETTI_CARE, sure, please find the Google folder link with the video file attached:

Hi @Ibkey , We have reviewed the video, but it doesn’t clearly demonstrate that charging works normally under load, it only shows that the phone cannot be wirelessly charged. Could you please provide a more comprehensive comparison video?