AC180 solar charging and expansion battery at same time?

Can you charge the AC180 with solar WHILE it is attached to the b230 expansion battery? Seems it is the same port and that would be impossible. I need that capacity of the two combined but i need to be solar charging at the same time. Any way to do that?

@fullcircle If the battery pack is the B230, you need to buy a D050S to charge the B230 with solar panels, and then the B230 can charge the AC180.

Thank you kindly. A few things- Ae you certian that works with the AC180? On site, under what it’s compatible with , the AC180 is not listed.
Aside from that -Are you able to tell me how to maximize solar input to the AC180? I understand its 500 max, but with the low V and amps limitations, I’m finding it hard to get there. Also, I havent yet looked, but Im assuming the expansion b230 battery would have limits too, especially since it’s DC, BUT i am intrigued by your suggestion. Are you able to tell me how to maximize solar gain, either through the AC180 or the b230. I hope to be bale to run my little 450 watt draw air conditioner with solar attached. Runs it now, but not for long.
Also, if you can comment in this -would I be able to use that D050S to charge my AC180 from a 100Ah server rack battery, or other battery with a proper fitting from it?

@fullcircle
The D050S will not charge the AC180. If you want to try to charge the AC180, then it is best to use the solar panel arreys with an OCV greater than 30V.