AC180 Firmware Update Issue

Since the app updated 2 versions ago, under the Upgrade section in the app for my 4 AC180’s it states that there is a “New Version Available” however for ARM, DSP & BMS there are actually no updates available.

Hi @DJR

when you on android, did you try to clear the App cache? Sometimes updates arent fully load or have some errors in it. Clear the app cache allows the app to redownload all files.

greetings
Erik

Thanks, but had already done that and still the same.

Hi @DJR , I’m afraid that you might be directly connecting to the AC180 via Bluetooth without logging into your Bluetti account and binding this AC180 to it. If this is the case, you won’t be able to complete the firmware upgrade. A direct Bluetooth connection only allows limited operational access and does not include firmware upgrades.
Please register and log in to your Bluetti account, then bind your AC180. Next, click on ‘Settings,’ then ‘Firmware Upgrade,’ and click on the blue BMS icon to obtain the latest firmware. Proceed with the upgrade afterward.
Please do not load any device when upgrading it. After that, please calibrate the battery to correct the SOC.
I hope it does help. Thank you for @Selfmadestrom 's help and answer.

1 Like

Thanks, but what you have suggested is incorrect I am logged in.
This issue only occurred after the update 2 issues ago.
I have also posted a separate issue that has occurred with firmware updating on the AC70 after the same update triggered it.
So, I am very confident stating that the issue I am experiencing with the app and the AC70 & AC180 is caused by your update 2 versions ago and has not been rectified with the latest update.

Hi @DJR , It seems that after upgrading the firmware, you are unable to connect to the AC70 or AC180 via Bluetooth and upgrade the new firmware. Is that correct?
Could you please record a video showing the issue?
To clarify the problem, please try logging out of your account and unbinding the original device, then rebinding it. Does that help? Alternatively, try reinstalling the app. Does that resolve the issue?