AC180 Error Message

What does ‘Error 000’ mean? Symptom: solar input icon on but no charging from one 260w 32v 8a panel. Works properly at times but cuts-out for some reason and gives error message 000. Can’t get the app for my ZTE Android phone or Linux OS computer. User manual doesn’t list E000. Have had same problems as others in trying to contact Bluetti.

@DoctorWu
E000 means there is no error. Please try the following troubleshooting:

1. Check whether the firmware version is the latest one in APP first.
  2. Please click the DC input icon in APP to check whether the PV input voltage is normal when the sunlight condition is good.
  3. If the PV input voltage is very low in the DC input information interface of APP, it may be the problem of solar panel or PV charging cable.
    If you have a multimeter, you can use the multimeter to measure the voltage of the solar panel, if the voltage is not normal, it is the problem of the panel itself.
  4. Please try the car charging. If the car charger can charge, it means the product is normal, it should be the problem of solar panel and PV charging cable.

Thanks for the advice … I cannot use the app because it is not available for my ZTE Telstra phone or my Linux OS computer. Google Play and the Bluetti website list them as existing, but say they are “not available” for my devices. I complained to Bluetti but got no joy … I was able to check your other suggestions, and found that the car charger input provided 32w at circa 6a from my totally separate back-up 12v system - I’m beyond the bitumen, off-grid and all-solar … The OCV of the panel is 30-32v as measured by multimeter, but falls to 5-6 v when connected to the AC180.

Hi @DoctorWu, Due to your phone’s specific model, our engineers cannot purchase it, making app compatibility testing difficult.
If you can charge it normally with a car charger, it indicates that the AC180 itself is not the issue.
The significant voltage drop during solar charging suggests a problem with the solar panel or the charging cable. We recommend testing with a different cable first.
Please note that the DC input voltage range for the AC180 is 12-60V, so do not exceed this range.

Thank you. The car charger worked well. Logic pointed to the panel or its cable. I replaced the panel with a previously used WST-250P6 panel, VOC (spec.) 37.5v, VOC (measured in lees than max light 32v, Output current 8.5a. That delivers circa 130w in less that max light (wet season building here, so cloudy sky) … I’m happy with that result, but … There are still some important settings I cannot access, and I cannot monitor performance parameters as advised by the forum - because I cannot access the app. As noted in a complaint to Bluetti, it is a breach of Australian consumer law to advertise and sell a product that is not as advertised and is not fit for purpose. The “software team” is in China and seems not to care, but any Australian-based agents should care … I’ll be patient for now, but, if rectification is not forthcoming, I will make a formal complaint to the authorities … However, that is not your fault or doing, and I remain grateful for the advice I received … GK.