Ac-dc timer

It would be great is we could add a timer and possible schedule to the ac and dc on the bluettis so they could automatically turn off let’s say late at night then come back on first thing in the morning.

I know you can turn of and on in the app or on the unit but the ability to schedule on off would be great.

1 Like

You can adjust the machine to Eco mode, which supports automatic shutdown after up to 4hrs.

1 Like

Yes that’s a very good feature to save on power consumption although the option to schedule auto start up would be handy for when the unit is out of connection range…

Example.
Lights turn off at 12am and would come back on at 6am when dc or ac auto turn on feature. 🩵🩵

1 Like

however I remember from a previous post a while back that they cannot add scheduled AC ON. It’s a matter of compliance if I remember properly.

1 Like

I can understand the safety considerations about turning on the AC output but what about just turning on the DC output? That could be very useful as well and allow for creative folks to expand the possibilities. It would also be useful to turn on the DC output when the unit starts to charge.