AC 200 L- Can it remain plugged into house current 120v for long periods of time?

I am new to the Bluetti Scene. I have been trying to master all the new information about this amazing product. I have the AC 200 L for the occasional power outage we have here in California. I have been leaving the AC 200 L plugged into the wall socket of 120v all the time. Is this ok? Should I occasionally unplug it and use it run the battery down and then recharge it. Thanks for your help.

1 Like

@Vsadnik
You can keep the AC plugged in continuously, then turn on the AC output to bypass the load through the grid.

2 Likes

Thank you very much.

That’s interesting but isn’t it essentially the same as just plugging whatever your item you’re powering into the wall. I don’t keep my unit plugged in because we have power surges here in my country and I already had some other electronics damaged from a surge. I only plugged my unit in the charge the battery then I unplug it when it reaches 80%. Not always but I try to make a habit of that today it reached 100% because I was taking a cat nap. \m/