550W bifacial panels are on Amazons Black Friday sale

I was already thinking about getting another set and just saw them on sale. They only come in set of 2 panels, and I need 3 to get close to the 1500W AC500 input limit, (there are 2 inputs at 1500W each.) Three in series should get me close to that, while staying just under the 150Voc limit. I’ll use the 4th leftover panel to input directly into one of the B300s batteries.
Btw, Panels are cheaper through Amazon than buying direct because Renogy charges hundreds of dollars for trucking fees. Amazon truck delivery is free, and they even carried them up to the gate to my back yard.
While the average output for a pair has been 850W to 950W, at this price it’s less than $1/watt.
These panels are very large, so you might need help installing them. To move them around I found it easier to “walk” them than trying to use a dolly. You stand it upright and tilt to one side and move the other side forward. Then tilt to the other side and move the opposite side forward. I wouldn’t recommend this on a windy day though :stuck_out_tongue: