2nd Gen BLUETTI Balcony Solar System - A Plug&Play System for Effortless Installation

:gear: Installation Video:

Discover how easy it is to install the BLUETTI balcony system with this video tutorial. Make your life more sustainable quickly and easily! With our all-in-one system, you can enjoy renewable energy efficiently and without complications - just follow a few simple steps and start taking advantage of the benefits of the sun from your own home! :sun_with_face::bulb:

:link: Learn more:

4 Likes

Nice looking product if you have a balcony. I don’t have one :cry:.
But really like the look of the panels 400w per panel they look pretty small and compact do you have any intention to sell them separate from the balcony kits.

1 Like

You dont need to buy the full set, but i think for now, the minimal set is with the A80 when you want the panels

2 Likes

@Ktt I need to revoke what i say. I check the store in the Bluetti App and there you can buy 2x glas panels or 1x flexible panel as single article without any balcony solar components. At least in the german store.

1 Like

Hi Erik,
Any chance that this V2 launches in France also?
It’s frustating when great system like this one cannot be available widely in Europe :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

Hey Mark,

the main problem for Bluetti is, that the A80 needs to be certified. They cant done just one, as far as i understand, every country to have they own rules and need its own certification. Since im not a bluetti employee, i dont have any information about, where the components are certified or get certified.

@BLUETTI Can you provide such information?

2 Likes

@Mark83 @Selfmadestrom The V2 system will be available in France! :star_struck: :beers:

3 Likes

Excellent news! :partying_face: Well done guys :clap:

1 Like