240 Volt Split-Phase All-In-One BLUETTI?

Sure would be nice to have a new BLUETTI Model that outputs 240 Volt Split Phase, eliminating the need for all these extra cables and connections and boxes that end up looking like spaghetti.

An AC500 with 5 Kilowatt output isn’t that far off in terms of output. A 6 Kilowatt Split Phase unit would meet all of my needs. Having a 240 V split-phase inverter, all the wiring and electronics in one box, would certainly be the cat’s meow. I suppose that would reduce the number of components that would need to be purchased. :wink:

1 Like

Have you seen the EP800/EP900?

We have not seen this model in Canada or on the Canadian BLUETTI site.

@Avianmanor
Thank you for your question!
Yes, as @gbk said, the EP800/EP900 will be able to achieve an all-in-one 240V output.
However, the system is still in the process of being certified, so it’s still not live in Canada. Once certified, you can see it on the BLUETTI CA site.

Here is the EP800/EP900 page from US SITE for you to get a head start.

Is the unit restricted for use with only the B500 batteries? I currently have 4 B300s and an AC300.

Cheers!

Yes, the EP series home storage models are only compatible with the BLUETTI B500 battery pack.

Those new 240V All in one Split-Phase units look awesome! Unfortunately, since they also require their own proprietary B500 batteries, I’d have to replace my entire AC-300 / B300 system and purchase a completely new EP800/900 setup ……. Just not a cost effective option, sorry to say. Thanks for the info. How about building an “AC600” 240V Split-Phase, so those of us who’ve already invested in allot of B300 batteries can upgrade to an all in one 240V system without replacing everything?

Cheers!

1 Like

Yes to this AC600 idea