200L shuts itself off.... why?

I recently purchased a 200L. I’ve been testing it with different situations to watch how it handles it. I’m confused about this specific setup…

With the 200L fully charged and then unplugged from the wall and no other sources charging it, and with the ac and dc turned off, and with eco mode in both ac and dc turned off, I was curious how long the 200L battery would last. I want to keep the 200L available for me to turn on either the ac or the dc power via the phone app when I need to power something.

However, the 200L stands by for a few hours and then turns itself off. Then I’m not able turn it back on via the phone app. What am I doing wrong?

@mnovotny AC200L will automatically shut down if there is no operation for more than 4 hours in the standby state.

1 Like

Hi,
I am also experiencing the same behavior. Is there a way around (my fridge needs a bit of power intermittently overnight to ignite the pilot spark). The 4-hour shut down threshold is not practical.
Thanks.

The four hour shutdown only takes effect if both AC and DC outputs are turned off. If you have either one on then the unit will not shut off. UNLESS – you have ECO mode enabled for AC or DC output. In that case if there is only a small load on either AC or DC that output will turn off after (I think) the 4 hours, and then the whole unit would also be able to shut down.

If you need to have the unit to stay on to support a load like a fridge that runs intermittently you will need to keep the AC output turned on (or DC output if that is the power source), and the appropriate ECO mode turned off, and then the unit should not turn itself off.

1 Like

Hi,
Thanks for this information.
With this in mind, a re-read of the user manual makes a lot more sense. At section 9.5 (ECO Mode), it says: “if the AC Output falls below a certain level, for a set period of time, the AC power will automatically shuts down”. In this phrase, “AC Output” means the “power - i.e. number of watts - drawn”
This set amount of time can be configured in the App at 1, 2, 3, or 4 hours, and the set level in set in Watts at 10, 20, 30, or 40 watts.
I just deactivated the ECO mode for the AC. And I’ll see that that does.
Thanks again for the information.

2 Likes