200L AC and DC watt draw while turned on with no load

Has anyone been able to measure what the AC and DC watt draw is on the 200L while the unit is turned on (with both ac and dc eco settings off) and not charging, with the AC and DC switches on and no load… I’m trying to get a feel for how many days the unit at 100% SOC could be on either in AC on only or DC on only, or both AC and DC on until the unit runs down to 0% SOC.

2 Likes

HOBOTECH reviewed the AC200L and I think he covered that, though I don’t remember the values.

3 Likes

@mnovotny AC output no-load power consumption 18W,
DC output no-load power consumption 8W.
The above values are for reference only. :)

5 Likes

@mnovotny the AC200L is a big upgrade compared to the OG AC200/P/Max units as far as idle consumption goes!
And as Bluetti said above… these values are for reference only… Individual situations and environments will of course have varied outcomes…

The OG AC200 had the following…

5 Likes

Hello,
My in-law has lent me his AC500 and B300S elements so I can use my solar until our AC200L arrives.
The AC500 is on 100% of the time, and works in “UPS” mode (the plug “grid” icon is green).
We did must disable the “eco” mode otherwise the AC out powers down after a few hours (power use is too low).
With a power meter plug on the wall, we noticed that AC500 in “UPS” mode consumes about 100W continiously, even when it has no load to power.
This seems a lot, and I compare that to the 39.71W in the chart above.
Is this related to “UPS” mode?
Does it mean AC200L in “UPS” mode will also consume much more than the 9.22W announced?
Thank you!

1 Like

@amandine The 100w draw the ac500 is pulling does sound like more than what I would expect to see. With Jeffs result above, the “AC standby power (watts)” is about how much the unit uses with just the inverter(AC side) turned on. I would expect to see closer to the 39.71w mark. What firmware are you currently running and is it up to date?

Check out this video where he goes into more detail regarding the UPS modes..
2 Likes

Thank you for the answer; The product info says:

• dsp 4047.03
  • arm 4048.02
  • hmi 6052.04

I re-read about 100W this morning with the AC out ON, no loads. It drains a lot of energy overnight at this rate.

1 Like

@BLUETTI_CARE can you look at @amandine above listings for her ac500 and see if this is up-to-date and within spec for expected performance by chance? Unfortunately I dont have a b300s or b300 battery to be able to power my ac500 head unit to confirm. Thanks!

1 Like

@amandine Is 100W the consumption displayed on the screen? Attached is the power consumption of AC500 for your reference.

thank you - the consumption we observe is at the plug using a kill-a-watt.