Solar Panel not charging or registering on AC200P

I know this is an old thread but I’m having some issues and a little newer to the solar stuff which is why I go the Bluetti Ac200p in the first place. I have 2 100w panels on the roof of my van. It’s been cloudy each time I go to test, but i’m pulling 24v from them. In chain, they should pull 48v. I ran an amp meter and I am pulling amps as well so the panels should be working. When I plug them into the unit using the MC4 adapter I see the volts registering but the unit isn’t charging. Is that because I need to be pulling 35v in order to see any wats and amps? Seems kinda lame I cant charge the unit off of 200 wats of solar. I really do not want to install two more panels just to charge the unit. Any advice if helpful. I saw the conversation above about the DO50S. I’m not sure what that does to help. Also wondering if it makes a fan noise like the wall charger does.

I also might have figured it our and will try tomorrow, but I think my panels are wired in parallel and not in series, so I’m not pulling the volts needed to start powering the Bluetti. Do you think that might be it?

You need to have your two panels connected in series in order for your AC200P to charge. The minimum voltage for charging to begin with the AC200P is 35 volts. With the panels connected in parallel you are receiving the 24 volts which you noted. By connecting the panels in series, your voltage will double and you should be able to charge.

Scott that was spot on and what I was thinking after all the research from this thread. Now just gotta learn how to keep the unit warm in cold temps. Thinking a small usb heated blanked might just work