Simultaneously using ac300 with feed-in from solar at 230Volts error 011 H bus voltage to high

Hi @enioT, The 011 H Bus voltage to high indicates a hardware BUS overvoltage. During the process where the inverter converts DC to AC power, the voltage needs to be raised to a high level before being converted into AC through a full-bridge circuit. This high DC voltage is referred to as the BUS voltage.
The occurrence of a BUS overvoltage fault may be due to specific inductive loads. When encountering loads with significant surge power fluctuations, such as air conditioners or printers, these loads can cause the BUS voltage to fluctuate drastically, leading to an inverter fault. We have developed new firmware to adapt to these special loads and prevent such faults.
Another possible cause could be that the portable power station was directly connected to the home distribution panel. We recommend that customers upgrade to the latest DSP firmware and install a Transfer Switch to isolate the connection before using it, otherwise, the error will persist.

I will give it a try next weekend and report back here.
Thanks!!

Sadly it did not work. I tried several physical suggested connections and other connections: A direct connection between the solar inverter´s -output (230V50Hz) to the AC300 schuko´s and also the AC charging port, but still the H-bus Error. i tried also all different UPS setting combined with all the different physical connection setups.
At this moment i stop trying. I thank the everybody and Bluetti support team for your help and suggestions!

1 Like