Q&A Balcony System V2: Ask your questions!

“Interesting the concept of a single “power bank capacity” shared/recharged by different “energy users/providers” at the same time (D100P, AC300, AC500 and maybe AC200xxx…) This requires moving from a centralized model around the invert to a decentralized model or initially centralized around the lifepo4 cells”

It’s not that radical that is what the PowerStream is doing. It connects to the expansion battery port on power stations and is able to transfer power in both directions and the main power station is still usable.

The B300 is able to transmit the power from its 200 watt MPPT and DC charging port to and from other batteries in the system so it seems to me this functionality is already there.

Bluetti wouldn’t even need to go that far I would be satisfied with power bank level output from a single expansion port on the battery as long as the battery could still interface with the AC300. Currently enabling power bank disables connected head units.

It interest me too (d100p+ ac200max).

1 Like

Hi Erik,
Do you know where we can get the VDE certification for A80P?
Thanks
Mark

Hi @Sideeffect

Both MPPTs can only handle a certain Voltage and current. There isnt a feature like on AC300 yet.

Hey @Mark83

Didnt find anything on the website.

@BLUETTI Can you provide mark with such a document?

greetings
Erik

Hi Erik @Selfmadestrom
Thanks for your help :pray:t2:
Cannot find anything too!?
Did you have to supply any certificate for your balcony solar system in Germany?

@Mark83 I did it for my first registration (Growatt Inverter), but not for the Bluetti System because its running more or less in test mode.

1 Like

Please hold for a moment, I will forward you the document as soon as it is available from the safety regulations department.

1 Like

Hi Erik @Selfmadestrom
Good news I received A80P few days ago and couldn’t wait any longer to test it.
All started pretty well, got it connected to wifi, green light, perfect and then … 2 error messages :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

1. Have you ever had these error messages when you set your balcony system?

Then I looked into the settings menu and I noticed that the ´feed to grid’ button was set on OFF by default.
2. What is this setting doing? Shall I activate it?
Thanks in advance
Mark

Hey @Mark83

i face this error too, but it isnt actual a error. This pop up, when you unplug the system from the wall plug for example. In my case, the errors where old and after delete them, they are gone.

Feed to grid is basicly what it says. Normally you set a value for the power output of the A80P. Just say 200W. When “Feed to grid” is disabled, you only get that 200W, no matter how much your panels could deliever. When turning off, the A80P export the full available solar power to your house plug.

When using the D100P with Battery, this button gets to work when the extension battery is full.

In my case, i activate it because i can cover more of my appliances and consume less from the grid when i produce more than i need.

greetings
Erik