EU Shipping issue ORDER SPF-EU-1143

REF ORDER SPF-EU-1143

Dear Bluetti

Yesterday I received the BLUETTI POWEROAK AC200P 2000WH / 2000W SOLAR PORTABLE POWER STATION but not the solar panels.

I tried to contact you by phone or mail and social media with no answer. Really disappointed with your after sales service, impossible to communicate with them

Please could you confirm if it is a mistake or if there is another shipping coming ?

Thanks coop and regards

I am not Bluetti, but in my experience, the solar panels arrive in a different shipment from the main unit. Give them a bit of time and they will arrive.

1 Like

Hi there,

Sorry for the inconvenience.
My colleague will contact you soon. Please kindly note.

1 Like

As stated, I have seen orders deliver panels and power stations separately.

It posted in their Facebook group that there is a Chinese national holiday for the last several days - it just ended and they’re back to work now, but that may have been the issue as to why no one was responding to you.

If you’re not in that group, I recommend joining for info like that and general info.

1 Like

thanks for your answer

I just received the solar panels, but have no feedback to any of my emails, which is surprising to say the least. Anyway, problem solved. Thank you all

1 Like

sorry to hear you were unable to receive a reply from your communication attempt. It does seem to be the norm that panels are almost always in a separate shipment.

1 Like