EB3A Solar input not working

Great “cap-hack”! #like [!] ;)

So i build this too with two old 1000uF/40V Caps a friend found in an old amplifier! (s.pics)
They are not new but working and my question is, if this is a good and right setup for my Bluetti EB3A or if i just have to buy a little new cap of 2200uF/50V like in this thread shown!?
First tests under really bad light conditions were running good. it works! :)

i think this low-voltage-mptt-trigger-problem is not a bug - it’s a “feature”!? ;)

Maybe some other powerstations or diy projects are able to load (and showing this) if there is less power, but this box needs >11W to start and i think this is something i can deal with it.
Makes sense, because the MPTT and other stuff needs > 4W and if somebody just loading some things, while charging the bluetti over solar it needs maybe some more reserves!?
And it would be a lie than, if the display showing input, but in fact it is NOT charging, like you can find in this thread above!

So it’s just the specification of this special box and i think no firmware update could fix this, because than it would be done in the past, because this “problem” is well known since month.

Short term: The bluetti EB3A needs enough power to start and load.

And this great “cap-hack” is just to trigger the mptt under bad light conditions (<11-18W), stabilizing the signal and helping loading all between 4-11W!

Other Option is a bigger solarmodul with more watts and/or a more lightly place.

C’est ca! Merci.