D300S /AC300 setting.

@BLUETTI

Any progress? Any software that I can help test with?

Thanks in advance,

Charles

@CharlesMcGhee I am asking the relevant engineers for you and will let you know if there is a response.

1 Like

@CharlesMcGhee The relevant engineer has indicated that your D300S needs to be returned to the repair station for further analysis. Please contact our customer service department for further return and replacement processing.

1 Like

Did this ever get fixed?

1 Like

I’d like to know too… I have a case here where D300s could be of huge help.

@CharlesMcGhee :crossed_fingers:t2:

Hi @bluespruce and @Derceto . No, I didn’t get this resolved. @BLUETTI 's last message was they wanted me to return the D300S back to the repair station. This is the second D300S that had the same identical results. I sent them the first one and all they did was send me a new one. They have the first one I sent back and they could have looked at that one for “further analysis”. I moved on to EG4 equipment for reliability. I couldn’t keep being down for weeks waiting for a response and a possible replacement with the same issues going forward. I hope you guys have better luck than I. Thanks.

1 Like

Interesting. Did you find an equivalent to D300s, or maybe wasn’t it useful anymore given a whole new configuration?

Regarding who’s reliable, I thought Victron/Pylontech was unbeatable, but a recent experience shook that perception. An unexplained surge burned the BMS of 16 batteries… now it’s a matter of how Pylontech will handle this under warranty - if they do, given how many exclusion clauses they have…

Hi @Derceto .
No D300S needed. It has 600vdc of PV input, so it’s not limited to the 150vdc of the AC300/500 series which requires a D300S throttling device.
LOL on the exclusion clauses. It’s the nature of doing business now days.

1 Like