Connecting Bouge RV panels

You should see an incoming voltage on the main display screen when connected to a solar panel series that is producing power. If you do not see the incoming voltage it is most likely due to you not having an power coming from the panels and cables. A bad connection is the most likely culprit. Unplug each connector and reconnect firmly and see if that does the trick in that case.

Earlier today, I unplugged the extension cords and took the sogen outside and plugged it directly into the panels at sunset. It worked!
So, I took the connectors off of the extension cords and “improved” them. Tightened them down and pushed them down farther on the cord and Voila!

So, you were exactly right— it was the wires. Not that you didn’t already know you were right— but I’m glad to tell you that you’ve been right all along about Bouge RV panels and the Bluetti working well together!
Mostly, though, I am relieved!

When I left, it was still getting 5 watts of input!
I can’t wait to see what it’s doing tomorrow.

Thanks again, Scott Benson, M Briney, and Ziggy29.

1 Like

Glad to hear you got it working. It is usually the simple things that are causing the problem.

1 Like

I also have four BougeRV 180w 5BB panels. Because of shading issues they are connected 2S2P. Will this combination work to charge an EB240 given the input parameters of 16-68v? Thanks in advance.

Yes they will with the 16-68V input limit.