Bluetti Contacts and After-sale service. Experiences?

I wrote to the Orders&Shipping Support at sale-eu@bluetti.com (that is also the Sale-After Service Support) to request some clarification on different topic, but nobody replied.

So I’m wondering if the after sale service has such a poor quality.
Anybody has any experience?

Because I’m really reconsidering my purchase.

Hi Vale,

Sorry for the inconvenience.
What’s the problem and what can I do for you? If you have any question, please let me know.
Sorry again.

I’m starting to get concerned on this as well.

I’ve ordered $11,000 worth of product and have zero response from multiple attempts by email and phone to get a couple simple questions answered.

One is I want to order a necessary accessory cable the manual says I’ll need for 2 AC300’s split phase operation AC charging. The other is the simple request for the password to change the AC input current limit on the AC300.

I get nothing. Like nobody is even there. It is frustrating. These should be simple things.

1 Like

Hi gwsullivan,

May I know your email address and where did you send emails? The password I have sent you by message, please kindly check.

And if you bough two AC300s, we will provide the communication cable for free.

Thanks very much for sending the password. It is appreciated!

About the cable… I ordered the fusion box, which I assume has the communication cable included (just ordered so hasn’t shipped yet). What I will need is the 30amp AC charging cable for the 2-linked AC300’s, so the 2 are charged from separate phases of the 240 volt outlet. The manual for the Fusion Box says I will need this (and I understand why) and that I’ll need to purchase that accessory.

I do want to say thanks again for responding here so quickly! This forum is an excellent resource.

1 Like

Thanks very much for sending the password. It is appreciated!

About the cable… I ordered the fusion box, which I assume has the communication cable included (just ordered so hasn’t shipped yet). What I will need is the 30amp AC charging cable for the 2-linked AC300’s, so the 2 are charged from separate phases of the 240 volt outlet. The manual for the Fusion Box says I will need this (and I understand why) and that I’ll need to purchase that accessory.

I do want to say thanks again for responding on the forum so quickly! This forum is an excellent resource.

Regards,
Greg Sullivan

Hi Greg,

If you order the Fusion Box Pro, it is okay. Because it has contained one communication cable.

Right, I understand.

My question is not about the communication cable.

It is, how do I order the “AC charging cable for split phase” for charging 2-linked AC300’s from AC power? It is “No.14” in the “additional purchase accessories” table of the AC300 users manual

Thanks again for helping.

I have written to the service department as well as tried to call. No answer. At what point do I assume I am abandoned as a customer?

-J

Hi there,

What is your problem? You can share your experience in our community, our members are very kind and willing to help you if they know.

1 Like

Hi Greg,

Sorry, AC charging cable for split phase is not available yet.

Sure… one of my B300’s arrived DOA. No lights, no sounds, nothing. It is as if the on board controller has no firmware or some internal cable is not connected. I tried both battery cables in multiple different combinations. No joy.

My other B300 was about 95% charged and is now 100%. The power button blinks all the time when the system is online, is that normal?

I just watched a couple of the video on YouTube, they do not show that level of detail. One thing I noticed, in the video it says you can long press the AC300 to shut it off. When I do that, I get a message about not being able to power off with A/C plugged in to the wall.

Hi @jfrodsham

Please contact our customers’ service with a video showing the problems. My colleague will tell you how to deal with it. It may concern with replacement or others.

Large concerns as well.

I bought a second hand unit, and they will give zero support. They keep asking for order Id after I explained 5+ times.

If you have any issues at all get them resolved before your warranty wears out. There’s now a $2000 paper weight sitting on my bench because they refuse to sell a $100 proprietary part.

Would they give you support if you have the order ID and they can validate that it is purchased through normal channels? Or is support only provided to the first person who buys it (which is not very reasonable).

It feels as if support is only offered under warranty. But they have been so vague with responses I’m not certain.

To be fair most of their stuff is probably still under warranty unless people have older equipment that’s already off warranty and care to chime in

Sure, we will provide support if the unit is bought from us and is still in warranty. Please provide the order number when you’re looking for support.

And if anyone ever buys second hand units, is it expected that there will be no support at all?

You need to unplug any type of charging source to turn off the AC 300. Otherwise it will stay awake and charge constantly. It is designed that way for use in a Home.