API or Web Server power status

I too recommend setting up Home Assistant with Bluetti-MQTT. You’ll need to roll up your sleeves a bit but it’s worth it in the end!

That looks great! Thanks for you suggestion

If someone is using Home Assistant, you can also use my integration now which is based on bluetti_mqtt: GitHub - Patrick762/hassio-bluetti-bt: Bluetti Integration for Home Assistant

I also asked Bluetti about more info on the bluetooth addresses they used but got no real answer.

The biggest problem right now is that I cannot add new Bluetti devices since I can’t buy them all. It would be great if there was a way to test the integration on devices that Bluetti provides.

Hello @Chromedshark, nice work - that ‘reverse-engineering’ you do. I tried to follow your instructions and could successfully install pip and python on my manjaro-linux (arch based). So finally I could run:

bluetti-mqtt --scan # CC:DB:A7:46:29:0E
We renamed asyncio-mqtt to aiomqtt and released a version 1.0.0 in the process. This is the last release under the asyncio-mqtt name. You can find the new repository at GitHub - sbtinstruments/aiomqtt: The idiomatic asyncio MQTT client, wrapped around paho-mqtt
Scanning…
Found AC3002318000074592: address CC:DB:A7:46:29:0E

But I do not know what the --broker parameter expexts nor what a MQTT broker generally is at all!
I did install “mosquitto” - but I am not able to get just some simple parameters read vie bluetooth from that AC300.

So: I want to ask that BLUETTI-Company - maybe a manager - not a technican: What the heck! Why don’t you open your specs and describe it into your manual! Please sit togehter and discuss that. I was in my former live alos an embedded software-developer - and I can not (absolutely not) understand, why you make an api secret?! I expect a working REST-API on the ARM-Controlled device. I absolutly don’t like your crazy idea of an app, where I can turn on and of my AC over INTERNET and must register and have a FORUM. You can make all that, but do not FORCE people to an online-registration BUT not describing an API. Thats the wrong way. You BLUETTI should send you marketing-guys and your software-guys to a team-meeting over a weekend, to discuss that. Here is something really going wrong. Look here in the forum, what kind of people buy your product.

Just my two cents. Please think about that - my advise is for free. But your management should read this message.
Ingo Baab