AC200max shows wrong watt (+90 !) in AC output

I have a Bluetti AC200MAX power station and the app said that the firmware had an upgrade. I tried doing it and it comes up with a BMS communication error #34. The orginal firmware has been wiped out and now states its version 0.00. The battery is listed as standby and the battery percentage reads 0% (was 71% before trying upgrade). To me there is a bug in the upgrade. I would settle for any version that allows me to run my unit.
Thank you
Larry Moore

Good evening. My SN is 2241000702773. Can you send me the latest update please of how can i check if I have the latest one? Thank you. Jan

Hi @jan1 , welcome to community!
What is the specific problem with your AC200MAX please? Does the machine report any errors?
There is no need to update to the latest firmware if it works properly.

Hello, I have same issue with my ac200 max. It shows me ~+90 watt more on AC then it should (should have 20 watt got 107). With bigger values everything seems to be better (differences are smaller). Should I get firmware update? Arm 4008, 05 Dsp 4005,07 bms 1017,03. 230volt version. I think this is my serial number ac200m2309000095983?

@Darek I’m sorry there is no suitable firmware for your case. The power meter displays active power, while the AC200MAX displays apparent power. The Power Factor (PF value) of the load-side appliance will cause this difference.