AC200 Max not taking full available solar

This issue usually isn’t due to the solar circuit being incorrect: I first noticed this issue on receiving my AC200Max, where the MPPT was getting “stuck”, and disconnecting/reconnecting it would get it unstuck from the incorrect power maximum. This happens only in certain solar valid configurations like mine.
I spent a fair bit of time with a very helpful Bluetti engineer explaining the issue and testing out various firmware fixes.

The fix is to update the firmware. I’ve been running the fixed firmware since then, and never had an issue. So, if updating the standard firmware doesn’t fix it (the fix should be rolled out to the public by now), just ask for the firmware update: it works well.

1 Like

I am having the same problem as you I have 4 330w panels. I have to do 2 in series and then to parallel to not exceed the 150 v. During full sun if I am only getting 600 w pv if I disconnect and reconnect I go up to max 920 watt. My software is DSP 4005.07

I have same problems with my dokio 100w panels (array of two strings-in parallel- each string has three panels in serial : the mppt of the Bluetti’s d050s fail to find the maximal power point (but it works well with the solar input of my ac200max).
Intresting article about mppt methods here : What is Maximum Power Point Tracking, and how does it work? | CircuitBread