Low voltage warning with solar panel not charging. EB3A

the update didn’t help :unamused:

Great work, the update appeared yesterday and I installed it immediately.

Don’t know if it changed anything, conditions are too good at the moment, will see on the next cloudy day.

Thanks a lot, great support👍

1 Like

Maybe try to place the panel without the big shadowed areas, I guess this kills the panel’s performance.

@ihorM Kindly notice that the intensity of the sunlight, the angle you place the solar panel and the conversion of the solar panel itself, all those factors will affect the final efficiency of solar panel.

Hello,

I have the same problem, low message with my solar charge. Please update me to latest firmware, thank you

arm 2053.07
dsp 2052.09

EB3A2303009563946

EU Version

so according to this thread there is already a newer firmware.
please provide it to me. thank you

Hi Bluetti,

thanks again for pushing the update within hours!
Unfortunately, this didn’t solve the problem. I can’t charge the device in low sun conditions. My Anker 535 charges from 1 Watt on, so I have a direct comparison. Bluetti won’t start under 20 Watts, which is not as expected, cause I’m going to miss the electricity of low light conditions. Since I wanted to replace the Anker with the Bluetti (and another Bluetti too) this is a bummer. Are there any ideas? I hate returning the device.

I have the same problem with my newly received EB3A and PV120 solar panel.

S/N: EB3A2237009599705
ARM: 2062.02
DSP: 2056.10

I’m sorry only when the PV input voltage is greater than 12V, EB3A can be charged. And if the input is too low, the machine itself will also have its own power consumption, we do not recommend this.

@eggman99 The firmware will be updated in 6 hrs.

I am in sunny central California.
When I plug the unit into my 120w 18V solar panel,…even at the height of the day the display flashes and refuses to charge at any discernable rate. , I however am getting a reading of 22v to 39V if I check the leads with a multimeter.
Thanks Rob

EB3A2234004621666

ARM V 2057.11
DSP 2056.10

We will push a firmware for you in 6 hrs. Looking forward to your update.

hi, I have updated the firmware, but it is still not charging. I don’t have tool to check the voltage generated from the PV120 solar panel. What else can I do? thanks.

I update the firmware, but not charge under 20w. what can i do?

@eggman99 I suggest that you can change a solar charging cable to test.

@Bernat_Orellana May I know the PV input voltage? If the PV input voltage is lower than 12V, EB3A will not get charged.

Hello Bluetti,

My tester is 19.67, but no charge.

@Bernat_Orellana Did you place the solar panel under the full sunshine? The intensity of the sunlight, the angle you place the solar panel and the conversion of the solar panel itself, all those factors will affect the final efficiency of solar panel.

Yes, when the charge is up to 20, work with normallity. Under of 20 not work.
What can i do?

Get a higher wattage solar panel more in line with the unit you are trying to charge.

Thanks, it’s obvious that if I add more solar panels it will work, but I need it to work with my panel, which gives more than 12v. I can understand below not charging, but not below 20v. This should be fixed by the firmware. Bluetti, is that so?

1 Like