EB3A shut down at 23%

Reading forums, ive tried to calibrate soc 3 times now. Still same problem. Another user suggested charging from DC to maybe fix, have not tried that.

Hi @Chug just checking that you are doing the bms calibration in the correct order to fully calibrate the battery.

1 charge to full from ac with nothing else connected to it.
2 discharge in one single motion until it completely shuts down
3 then recharge to full again and again with nothing attached.

Hope this helps.

Been down that road…awaiting further instructions from other.

1 Like

Hey @Chug

Have a look at here and check if you done it right. Only then it works.

greetings
Erik

Eric, i have been contacted by several bluetti staff on here regarding the soc and my problems. I have already watched this instructional video and performed all the tasks, several times. As suggested, i also did a full recharge from DC power as well. Conclusion is that the same problem is persistant. Also, i have been sent several messages regarding BMS and pushing a new firmware upgrade. That has not happened as of now. Several messages wanted my BMS version which there is not a visible version on the eb3a. Either way, many of the bluetti staff has contacted me with irrelevant questions and no solutions.

I have attached the latest info from Laura

Yes, i have done exactly. More than once.

Hey @Chug

What Laura mentioned are good solutions in my opinion. They have a BMS Firmware update that my can fix this issue and when it doesnt, they check for warranty and a replacement unit.

Mostly, they push the firmware within 24 hours and you should be able to upgrade it when connected with the Bluetti App by bluetooth.

Does it only shows v0 or what exactly can you see when looking at “BMS”?

greetings
Erik

There is no BMS displayed in app