B230 Discharges 100 to 0 overnight, while turned off.

Hello,
I have an AC200 Max with a B230. Almost every time I charge them (for example, up to 70%) and turn them off, by morning, the AC200 Max shows 70%, but the B230 is at 0%. When I start charging the B230 again, it usually charges normally, but occasionally it reaches 100% within an hour or two.

I’ve noticed that my B230 self-discharges from 100% to 0% in about 12 hours, even while being turned off. This doesn’t make sense to me, as sometimes it loses all charge overnight, and other times it doesn’t.

Please advise me on what I can do with this.

ARM v4008.03,
DSP v4005.08,
BMS v1017.03.

2 Likes

Actually; I have the same situation with my AC200MAX. My AC200MAX is almost 2 years old and just replaced the AC Adapter. Already opened a thread about it. Did a SOC diagnostic but haven fixed it.

Similar to me.

1 Like

Hi @Nick23, Regarding this issue, we have a BMS firmware update that can resolve it. Please provide the SN number of your AC200MAX so we can upgrade the firmware to fix the problem.

1 Like

Hi @Sunny479, please provide your SN number and BMS version too.

Hi @jimenezvieques, Your issue is different from others, as it shows in the slow AC charging and the abnormal flickering of the adapter light.
Has there been any improvement after purchasing the new AC adapter? If you still need assistance, please let us know the details of your situation.

I bought a new ac adapter. But the AC200MAX is having the SOC issues: fully charged and next day shows 30+/- %.

Hi i have same issue. AC200Max almost 2 years old with a recently added B230.

The B230 is at 0% each morning.
AC200 S/N is AC200M2203000475018

ARM v4008.02
DSP v4005.08
BMS v1010.07

Hi @jimenezvieques, We would like to gather more information about the issue. After fully charging, did you turn off the AC200MAX at night?

Has your BMS firmware been upgraded to the latest version? We recommend recalibrating; does that have any effect?

Hi @Frey42, We have applied to upgrade your BMS, our IT department will push the latest version of firmware to your machine in 24 hours. Please upgrade it tomorrow.
Please disconnect the B230 from the AC200MAX, and do not load any device when upgrading it.

After that, please try to do a complete cycle of discharge and charge to correct the SOC. The problem will be resolved.
Please follow the steps below to recalibrate it:

1. Please discharge all the power (charge AC & DC appliances with the power station) until the SOC is 0%, turn off the machine, and leave it for 3 hours till it cools down.
  2. Please charge it again, please do not load any device when charging it, and do not interrupt it while in charge.

You can click this link for reference.

Please let us know if it does help.

2 Likes