Aviation plug 12V/25A removal

Is there a special technique with unplugging aviation plug from front plug 12v/25A? I have purchased a plug from Amazon to run DC power for a ham base station radio and before soldier wires I plugged it into my AC 200P. It seems difficult to pull out and I wanted to make sure there isn’t a special twist or technique to remove plug.

Disregard, I have figured out the removal. Is the bottom or top pin the positive connection?

You realize what a forum is for?
This is not your personal tech support but an EXCHANGE of information.

What do you think how the next person that searches for this problem will think if they find your answer?

You come here and ask for help but you don’t take the time to share the solution?

It would seem to me that answers or solutions that are offered would be beneficial to others who may have similar questions.

1 Like

Hey @Bodine I believe Pin 1 (top) is positive and Pin 2 in negative but i would definitely double-check with a meter before soldering it up. Here’s a previous post that might help ya along…

Cheers

1 Like

pulled outwards on the outer connector sleeve.

1 Like

Thanks for your help. I have checked with my voltmeter and you were correct. I apologize that I hadn’t checked before posting.

1 Like

No worries. Those multimeters come in VERY handy! hahaha you wouldnt believe how many “legit” cables I have received directly with a product that have had been wired incorrectly with the wrong polarity on the leads… I try to double check EVERYTHING nowadays. We spend way too much time and money into this for it to go “up in smoke” over something like that. haha