Adding more batteries to AC300

The all firmware from AC300 and the B300’s is on the last stand.

Please update me on this topic since i have a similar problem with 2x B300 (When you have a solution). What really strange is and also can see on your screenshots, it still charge the B300 thats almost full. Not the B300 that is on 40%.

@BLUETTI_CARE
I hope that you will look into this problem because it is very annoying for me.
I am now very familiar with the function of the AC300 and the B300, but I cannot find a solution without your support.

Best Regards
Joachim

For better attention, you should tag them by @BLUETTI_CARE :)

I do not have an ac300 with several b300 but an ac200max with a b230 and I sometimes notice the same problem when my b230 is connected to the ac200max: the ac200max SOC is indicated at 87% and the SOC of my b230 is indicated at 57% and yet it will charge the battery of the ac200max and not the b230! . Same problem as you. The only remedy I found is to recalibrate my b230, after disconnecting it from my Ac200max ( I discharge with the 12v output or with the expansion port in power bank mode with the p090d cable to mc4 or xt90, I charge with the AC DC adapter). If you have not done so, I recommend recalibrating each B300 disconnected from your AC300, with the AC-DC t500 adapter.

1 Like

Hello BLUETTI_CARE,
I would like to ask you again to help me.
Please take a look at the problem I described above.

Best regards, Joachim
Hallo BLUETTI_CARE,
ich möchte sie an dieser Stelle nochmals bitten mir zu helfen.
Schauen sie sich bitte das Problem an, was ich oben geschildert habe.

Gruß Joachim