AC200MAX holding charge issues

I bought this AC200MAX
system on Black Friday 2022. Back in July I was having issues with my Bluetti T500 AC Adapter. Can’t find the real issue(s) so I decided to buy a new one. Once I received proceeded to charge the AC@00MAX.

One thing I noticed right away was the time it took to fully charge it: 2:30 hrs. The next day it died within 2 or 3 hours. I fully charged it for 2nd time and again it fully charged it within 2:30 hrs. Next day it shows 37%. Fully charged it again. About 5 days later I turned on and only have about 35%. I normally use it for 3 - 4 hours in the morning and 3 in the afternoon.

Modem & router, stand fan, cellphone charging and one light bulb. I normally charge it every 5 to 7 days. Nothing is left plugged when off. Contacted Bluetti today and nsme, order number or serial number asked. I bought this directly from them and shipped to Puerto Rico.

I also purchased a B230 expansion battery that I never used and/or installed.

You can try this 💡 How to Calibrate the SoC on Your BLUETTI Gear

Thanks. Will try today.

Any luck with the procedure?

I have an AC200P that suddenly went from working normally to holding only about 20% of capacity

I’ve tried this procedure multiple times without positive results. After charging to 100% and sitting overnight (cool down) it would power up showing 100%, but when discharging would get to 62% then immediately drop to 0%. Trying again, after charging to 100%, it would power up showing only 20-something percent, this morning only 13%.

For warranty on my AC200P and they asked me to ship it to “KAYO” in Plano TX at my own expense, no shipping label or packing instructions, and stated that if it’s damaged in shipping it will void the warranty.

FedEx said that they cannot package it or accept it from me because of the size of the battery has liability risks. They referred me to a qualified 49CFR hazmat shipper, and the cost will be $440 for packing and shipping. So now I’m stuck…