AC200L not staying in parallel with B300, Resolved, working fine now

@jhous Thanks for the information. I will check with the technician. If there is any update, I will let you know.

@jhous Could you please also provide the BMS version of the B300? Thank you.

Here is the information for the 2 B300 batteries. As I mentioned above, if I click on the “Check For Update” button while connected to AC200L I get a screen that says “New Version Available”, but with no way to download or install, see pic above. When connected to AC300 it says batteries are up to date. The AC200max has no option to check battery firmware that I can see.

@jhous Thanks for your information. The R&D department is confirming and trying to solve the problem. If I get any update, I will let you know ASAP.

@jhous I got an update. The B300 version of the software is incompatible with the AC200L. We can push new firmware to your battery packs to try. Please note that both battery packs must be upgraded one by one (when upgrading one battery pack, be sure to disconnect the other battery pack). Please confirm and we will push the firmware for you.

OK, that would be great. What do I need to do to receive the upgrade. I have the AC200L turned on with one battery connected, and it is connected to my wifi. Thanks for your help.

@jhous We will push the firmware for you in 6 hours. In addition, please log in with your account and connect with Bluetooth to update the firmware.

Hi, I did not receive the firmware update yet, were you able to push it ? Is it coming to my phone, or directly to the AC200L ?

@jhous Please check the steps below:

That did not work. I tried logging out of my account and logging back in. I tried it with both of our AC200L units and both of our B300 batteries. Still getting the same results that I reported above, see pics.

@jhous Please click Blue version to check.

I already did that, that’s how I got the “New Version Available” message shown in my other messages. I tried it again this morning, still does not work…

I can’t be the only person trying to use B300 batteries that they already own from other Bluetti power stations. Seems the AC200L, or the app is not ready for prime time yet… What is the time limit, and is there any cost to return one or both of my AC200L units ?

@jhous We did a test and the firmware upgrade was successful. You can check the video: WeTransfer - Send Large Files & Share Photos Online - Up to 2GB Free

1. According to your description above, it seems that you connect AC200L with both B300s, please check again.
  1. Make sure the APP is the latest version.

If you still can’t update the firmware, could you please take a short video for me so I can check more details?

there will be AC200L, eu version?

@aristotel Yes. It is estimated that the AC200L EU version will be sold in March 2024.

I sent a video to Service@bluettipower.com on Wetransfer, is that the correct email? To start I uninstalled and then reinstalled version 2.2.2 of the app, and then restarted my phone. As you can see from the video, when I try to update the BMS for the battery I get the “New Version Available” window, but that’s it. I was able to update firmware on both AC200L units when they arrived without external batteries connected. I get the same result with both AC200L units with either B300 battery. I tried updating with a different Android device, same result. I really like the AC200L, but my application requires the expansion batteries to work as advertised. Thank you for you help.

Here is a link to the video WeTransfer - Send Large Files & Share Photos Online - Up to 2GB Free

@jhous We checked the video and we noticed that the SN is not the same. We pushed the firmware to both AC200L, please try again.

Success ! I was able to update the firmware for both batteries. When I tried to update, it would get to 50% installed on the app, and then a window would open saying update cancelled. Then I shut off the unit, and when I restarted it automatically began to install the update again and this time it was successful. It was the same procedure for the 2nd battery, cancelled at 50%, and then installed update when restarted. Thank you so much…

@jhous Thanks for your update. I am glad that your problem has been solved.