AC180 limits solar to 8amps below 32volts

I do have a 180 as well as several other models that have the same situation with regards to solar input amperage limits creating a lower than optimal real world solar yield. I think I did a review on the 56 a few years back that brought this point up as a negative as well. With car charge mode being recognized as 12 to 26 volts or so (to include 24 volt vehicles) that does not leave much room between that voltage and the solar recognized voltage. Many people were (and still do) burn up their car socket or car charge plug due to a steady high amp draw. 8 amps is now common amongst the major players as max car charge amperage and a single panel does not put out high enough voltage to not be recognized as car charge instead of a solar panel attached. Does Bluetti do a great job communicating this detail? Of course they do not and could improve. The interesting thing to me is a lack of recognition that all models of power stations have combinations of panel types and quantities that you’re less than optimal results. Any combination of panels which output exceeds the amperage input limits will result in less than optimal solar charging wattage. In the specific case of the 180 I would simply recommend removing the 24 V car charge as a recognize car charge voltage and only recognized 12 V systems. This would expand the lower limit of solar charging and therefore would recognize a single 200 W panel at the max amp rate of 10.

That’s answers my question too. BLUETTI_CARE I was only getting 8a il check that when it goes over 30v it goes to 10a

This solar panel illustrates the issue pretty well. The AC180 may never let you get more than 8amps into it with that panel. But if they had a programmable voltage threshold you could. Their answer has been just run out and buy a different solar panel. There you go, problem solved.

This post has the merit of explaining the subject of current limiting as a function of input voltage. I know it’s not the answer you’re looking for, but it’s not very expensive and it could still be useful one day and maybe solve your problem:
https://www.amazon.com/ECO-WORTHY-Controller-Regulator-Lead-Acid-Batteries/dp/B0B4SL5C2X

You can search for other models with the keywords “boost MPPT solar”

One of the reasons for the DC current limitation is vehicle related. I drive a 2022 Toyota Landcruiser Prado, it has a power socket near the driver seat and another for the second row passengers. The rated power output is 12V @ 10amps, or 120W. However, that is the total limit for both outlets, not each. As an example, if you are drawing the full 8A charging a Bluetti from the front socket and at the same time powering a portable fridge from the rear socket at say 4A, the vehicle fuse will likely blow.
I would imagine that Bluetti have placed the current limitation for that very reason. :)